Sunday, August 24, 2008

Truth or Lies

Another fateful day for me when he was overseas. I discovered his msn messages by chance that he visited those Health Centre (unclean) with his friends!

He denied strongly but given this "evidence", who would think is not real? How do you expect me to believe him 100%?

I would love to believe him but this is not the first time, what does he want from this marriage? I can tell he seems to be hiding something from me and anyway, I believe in retribution and I dont wish to "curse" anyone. I m not cursing my own husband but if he is really at fault, I got nothing to say.

I just want a faithful and honest husband and is it so difficult? he asked me to find someone else who will be faithful to me till his last breathe I guess? In his mind, he thinks is not possible but if I can do it, why not him?

I really want to let him have a taste of "betrayal" but is it worth it? I don't know yet. Should I also be frivolous and have fun out there?

I am truly very upset and depressed about it and many sleepless nights will kick in again..luckily the school holiday is on the way if not I am going to break down sooner or later with work, the kids, my mother, the maid and my hubby (gods know what he is doing out there).

No comments: