Sunday, August 24, 2008

Third child??

I keep having this thought on and off and if he deserves it to have another child? Yes, at times, I want to have another one but I am put off by what was in the past. I am for it before he betrayed me. I will definitely try for another one!

I am scared of the initial suffering, the labour pain and tiredness after that. Does he understand? there is a big difference between the first and second born? The big sacrifice I went through and then the big surprise from him?

Any woman willing to go through the same "ordeal" again despite what happen?

I dont know as down the road, things might get better or worse depend on the trust and guarantee he has promised me.

I might go for third one but if things went wrong again, I won't hesitate to do thing to make him regret for life.

No comments: