Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am utterly depressed and feel hopeless!

Should I stay or dissolve this marriage? Why my dream of a happy marriage shatter so fast? Is it my fault? Then we should not have got married and even have kids?

I f I really don't love him like what he feels, then why I endure all these years? Is t because I cannot live without him? or for the sake of the kids? Even he feels the kids a complete family but we are just putting an act, aren't we?

To make me happy is to satisfy me on bed and that is his thinking too ??????????????????????maybe i am a qualified and legal "slut" to me that he does not need to hide and can do it openly.................

I really feel like ending my life ! Since the kids also suffer if we stay and not in agreement, should I take them away with me? At least we can live happily together without any worries!! But my parent how?

At times, I really can't control especially when the gals irritate me, I am enduring and enduring and enduring and enduring !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't he give me the assurance that he is absolute genuine and true to me! I really want to believe him and love him 100% but how do I do it? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
What should I do?

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am crying in front of the pc again and when my gal is with me, save me from shedding any more tears, kill those idiot men who want to bad influence others and kill those sluts out there who is out to destroy other marriage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kill them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then the world is perfect!!
Ask them go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what will my husband think or feel when he reads my post?

he will claim I am crazy and a woman with no feeling??? Yes, I am always a failure to him, ungrateful woman, lousy on bed, not filial to my parents, not a good mother and wife, I am nothing!!!!!!! Then why should I be on this earth??

No comments: