Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Faithful??

After I discovered his affair, he promised to be faithful and he swears he will not hurt me again.

Now, I have doubts about his words. Can he really resist the temptation? Once bitten, twice shy, is this true? So far, he claimed he has not done anything and I hope he will stay that way forever. I don't want him to do it behind my back again and this time round, I wont be so forgiving anymore.

Why do I think so? because he will always say things like he can satisfy women easily and all women love to have sex with him. He will also say things like most men have done that and to me, why are you telling me all these? Are you saying what you have done is the "norm'? I should not have made a big fuss out of it and I should instead appraise you for that??

Nowadays, I discourage him from going to Pub, KTV, massage parlour etc as there are so many temptations out there and the best solution is to avoid them. You don't go near the mine field if you are worried about stepping on them.

He claimed he had high sexual desire and I am also human, how do I fully satisfy him? Only people who are after money will do a great job!

If you don't have the opportunity, what chances will arise from it?

Am I wrong to say so?

No comments: