Tuesday, April 21, 2009

DIVORCE OR DEATH OR DISAPPEAR

I have been thinking after our heated argument today.

Option 1: divorce and live with the kids
Option 2:just leave the world and away from all these pain and misery
Option 3:leave the world with my kids
Option 4:still stay on but got happiness?

what is he not happy with me? he will scream and shout at me over slightest thing, even in front of our kids, all his hurling and shouting. He likes to interpret another way what i mean and say now.

Is it worth to stay together? I am just there because the kids need me.

There is no sms today about my sickness and I also need to work and handle my mom, maid and the kids once i got home.

What about him? He is free, he will spend time with them, if he is not free he will be frustrated and we better stay clear.

He is tired and he can lie flat on bed. He earns more so he has more power in this house.
How many time has he often to help me with the kids?
So does it matter if we stay or not stay together?
I guess the final decision is confirmed, better go our own way than to suffer as he cannot tolerate me anymore.

Why he can put up with other less deserving woman who seduce other people and do they worht more than me?

Once we settle our divorce, I will not hestitate to disclose all their identity. I have been very tolerating and my hubby thinks i am a coward, always say divorce but no action. He always think little of me, I know. I did so much for the kids but in his mind they are worthless.

No comments: